Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My First Review

Wow! If the rest of my day goes as well as my morning, this WILL be a great day. I just opened my email before going to my "real" job and found my first review from NightOwlReviews. I just have to share!

PROMOTE THE REVIEW: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nightowlreviews/Promo.aspx


Megan Harper is a doctor who’s working on people who are extremely sensitive to sunlight. Her sister had that genetic problem and that drives her to find a cure.

Vincent Maxwell is a part of Lifeblood, a large blood donation bank. He wants Megan’s help and information. He is a vampire and at first Megan thinks that he has the same genetic problem her sister did.

As these two work together more twists and turns reveal themselves. Megan finds out Vincent’s secret. Will these two be able to have a happy relationship. Will they survive to be together?

Out of the Darkness is a Top Pick for me. I just loved the plot and the interaction between Vincent and Megan. The sensual scenes were hot and the ending was done just right. The villains were chilling and Vincent’s history compelling. This was an action packed and exciting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment